[closed] Unable to install Farcry 7.2.8: Invalid object name 'dbo.farUser'

There is still a bug or I’m not doing something correctly trying to install Farcry 7.2.8. I have a 2012R2 server with CF 2016 installed and I’m trying to install Farcry to a fresh db on SQL 2008 but am getting the same error as the OP in this bug report so I am posting as a new topic because I didn’t see that the problem was solved.

The posting by Justin Carter said if you want to install on SQL 2012 use 7.1.8 then drop 7.2.8 in and updateall however he never mentioned if this would work with SQL 2008. He also said that as of Sep 2016 he had fixed this issue. I’ve downloaded the latest 7.2.8 community build from farcrycore.org and am still having the 500 error issue where dbo.faruser doesn’t update. I’ve verified that the db is new and my database user has full dbo permissions. The Data Source in CF verifies OK.

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name ‘dbo.farUser’.

The error occurred in G:/WebApps/LBCC/Core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 995
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/Core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 34
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/Core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 1
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/Core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 995
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/Core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 34
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/Core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 1
993 : password =
994 : WHERE
995 : userid =
996 :
997 :
SQLSTATE 42S02
DATASOURCE alb-fc
VENDORERRORCODE 208
SQL
UPDATE dbo.farUser
SET
password = (param 1)
WHERE
userid = (param 2)
Resources:
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
Remote Address 10.0.1.2
Referrer http://******.linnbenton.edu/webtop/install/
Date/Time 11-Jan-17 09:55 AM
Stack Trace

I’ve just performed these steps;

1. Download latest FarCry Community 7.2.8 from www.farcrycore.org
  2. Download latest Lucee Express from www.lucee.org
  3. Extract Lucee Express to d:\temp\lucee-express-5.1.0.34
  4. Extract FarCry Community release to d:\temp\lucee-express-5.1.0.34\webapps\ROOT (the “farcry” folder will be inside this directory
  5. Run Lucee Express using start.bat
  6. Browse to http://127.0.0.1:8888/lucue/admin/web.cfm and configure a datasource pointing to a local SQL2012 instance with a new blank DB as the target
  7. Browse to http://127.0.0.1:8888/farcry/core/webtop/install
  8. Install Fandango skeleton using the configured datasource

You can see that it ran the “mssql2012” deployment scripts, all tables were deployed successfully and data was inserted successfully.

I have also repeated this installation on a SQL2014 instance and it worked correctly.

To get to the bottom of the issue I think we need more info;

1. Which project skeleton are you choosing for your installation?

2. Does the skeleton have the appropriate DEPLOY-mssql2012_*.sql scripts inside it’s install folder? I have verified that each of the “barebones”, “chelsea” and “fandango” skeletons in the community release have these files.

3. Do you get any “Debugging Information” on the installer screen, or just an error message?

4. Do your log files have any other exception messages or useful information in them?

If it’s a custom skeleton export that you are trying to restore, you made need to do the export on an upgraded core so that it generates the mssql2012 deployments scripts?

Thanks Justin,

My situation is that I have a VMWare VM running Server 2012R2 called ALB-FC. The database is a remote server running SQL 2008 which I did mention in the original post. I am not running SQL 2012 or 2014 so I am selecting SQL2005 or later. Also for this latest install I am using the core from 7.0.14 but I’ve tried several different versions including 7.2.5 and 7.2.8 latest.

I am trying to use the web project that was running on another server that is successfully running 7.2.8 but that was an upgrade of the core from 7.0.14. There was a farcryconstructor.cfm file that had much of the information that the /webtop/installer needed so the page I get when I browse to /webtop/installer is the following which looks like the second screen after you would normally select the skeleton

The only way I’ve been able to see the choose skeleton screen is to rename the current farcryconstructor.cfm file to farcryconstructor.old and re-run the install routine. Even then I get the same error after the Install screen.

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name 'dbo.farUser'.

The error occurred in G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 992
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 34
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 1
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 992
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 34
Called from G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm: line 1
990 : 				password = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#form.farcryUserPassword#">
991 : 			WHERE
992 : 				userid = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="farcry">
993 : 		</cfquery>
994 : 
SQLSTATE	  42S02
DATASOURCE	  alb-fc
VENDORERRORCODE	  208
SQL	  
 UPDATE dbo.farUser
 SET
 password = (param 1) 
 WHERE
 userid = (param 2)
Resources:
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.
Browser  	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
Remote Address  	10.0.1.2
Referrer  	http://alb-fc.linnbenton.edu/webtop/install/
Date/Time  	12-Jan-17 04:56 PM
Stack Trace
at cfindex2ecfm397156473$funcINSTALL.runFunction(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm:992) at cfindex2ecfm397156473._factor3(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm:34) at cfindex2ecfm397156473.runPage(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm:1) 
 at cfindex2ecfm397156473$funcINSTALL.runFunction(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm:992) at cfindex2ecfm397156473._factor3(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm:34) at cfindex2ecfm397156473.runPage(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/index.cfm:1) 

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid object name 'dbo.farUser'.
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddcw.b(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddcw.a(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddcv.b(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddcv.a(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.ddr.v(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.ddr.a(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.ddq.a(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserver.tds.ddr.c(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserver.dda3.m(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.dde7.e(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.dde7.a(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddd2.a(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.dde7.x(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.dde7.t(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddd2.execute(Unknown Source)
	at macromedia.jdbc.sqlserverbase.ddd6.execute(Unknown Source)
	at coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.JRunPreparedStatement.execute(JRunPreparedStatement.java:101)
	at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1547)
	at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1281)
	at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1211)
	at coldfusion.sql.SqlImpl.execute(SqlImpl.java:406)
	at coldfusion.tagext.sql.QueryTag.executeQuery(QueryTag.java:1202)
	at coldfusion.tagext.sql.QueryTag.startQueryExecution(QueryTag.java:815)
	at coldfusion.tagext.sql.QueryTag.doEndTag(QueryTag.java:768)
	at cfindex2ecfm397156473$funcINSTALL.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\webtop\install\index.cfm:992)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388)
	at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339)
	at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524)
	at cfindex2ecfm397156473._factor3(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\webtop\install\index.cfm:34)
	at cfindex2ecfm397156473.runPage(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\webtop\install\index.cfm:1)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:251)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.handlePageInvoke(IncludeTag.java:737)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:573)
	at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
	at coldfusion.filter.IpFilter.invoke(IpFilter.java:45)
	at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:484)
	at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:43)
	at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
	at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:153)
	at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78)
	at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:60)
	at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
	at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)
	at coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:151)
	at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
	at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:536)
	at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AbstractAjpProcessor.process(AbstractAjpProcessor.java:898)
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I’ve just done another installation on SQL2008R2 and it works correctly;

For SQL2008 it uses the “mssql2005” DB gateway, so I’ll modify my questions from above;

1. Which project skeleton are you choosing for your installation?

2. Does the skeleton/project have the appropriate DEPLOY-mssql2005_*.sql scripts inside it’s install folder? I have verified that each of the “barebones”, “chelsea” and “fandango” skeletons in the community release have these files.

3. Do you get any “Debugging Information” on the installer screen, or just an error message?

4. Do your log files have any other exception messages or useful information in them?

If it’s a custom skeleton export / existing project that you are trying to restore you need to check that the appropriate SQL scripts exist.

If your skeleton or project folder does not have an “install” folder with these files (DEPLOY-mssql2005_*.sql, plus the insert-*.sql scripts), then you don’t have all the required files to be able to do an installation using the installer. In that case you have two options;

a) Log into the webtop of the working site and generate a Skeleton Export (from the Admin → Developer Tools menu) which allows you to download the database schema and data (NOTE: Do not run this on a production system, because depending on how large the database is it can be very resource intensive and could affect your site).

b) Get a backup of the database and restore it in your development environment (RECOMMENDED!)

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Which project skeleton are you choosing for your installation? I don’t get the choice to pick a skeleton. The alb-fc.linnbenton.edu/webtop/install starts with the screen where it lists all the choices for Application / Project and Database. However by renaming the farcryconstructor file I do get the initial screen for picking a skeleton. I’ve run the installer with the selection for Chelsea Boots and got the same error for dbo.faruser.

Does the skeleton/project have the appropriate DEPLOY-mssql2005_*.sql scripts inside it’s install folder? I have verified that each of the “barebones”, “chelsea” and “fandango” skeletons in the community release have these files.

Yes. I see 78 files with DEPLOY-mssql2005_.sql and 49 INSERT-.sql files.

Do you get any “Debugging Information” on the installer screen, or just an error message? The debugging/error message is what I posted.

Do your log files have any other exception messages or useful information in them? Which log files are you asking about? ColdFusion log files or other?

Can you try to make a modification to one of the files so that we can see what is happening with the table deployment?

In core\webtop\install\index.cfm on/around line 991, can you comment out or remove the <cfquery> that does the update to farUser? That should avoid the error you are getting and then show you the results of the installation so that we can see why the tables are not being created.

Hi Justin,

I moved the end comment (—>) to the end of the query like this:

Re-ran the installer and was able to pick a skeleton. Went with Fandango.

After the install screen I got a bunch of errors trying to querythe db.

FarCry Core Installer
There were some errors during installation. Please review the debugging information below…

Debugging information

ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_container.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_container_aRules.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmArchive.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmCarouselItem.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmCategory.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmCron.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmCSS.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmEvent.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmEventListing.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmEvent_aObjectIDs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmFacts.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmFile.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmFlash.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmHTML.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmHTML_aObjectIDs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmHTML_aRelatedIDs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmImage.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmInclude.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmNavigation.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmNavigation_aObjectIDs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmNews.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmNewsListing.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmNews_aObjectIds.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmNews_aRelatedIDs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmProfile.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmWebskinAncestor.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_dmWizard.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farBarnacle.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farCoapi.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farConfig.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farFeedback.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farFilter.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farFilterProperty.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farFilterProperty_aRelated.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farFU.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farGroup.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farImageGallery.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farImageGalleryListing.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farImageGallery_aImage.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farLog.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farPermission.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farPermission_aRelatedtypes.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farQueueResult.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farQueueTask.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farRole.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farRole_aGroups.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farRole_aPermissions.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farTask.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farTaskDef.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farTaskDef_aRoles.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farUser.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farUser_aGroups.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWebfeed.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWebtopDashboard.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWebtopDashboard_aRoles.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWorkflow.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWorkflowDef.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWorkflowDef_aTaskDefs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_farWorkflow_aTaskIDs.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_nested_tree_objects.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_refCategories.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_refContainers.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_refObjects.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleCarousel.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleCarousel_aCarouselItems.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleChildLinks.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleColumns.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleEventsCalendar.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleFeedback.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleHandpicked.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleHandpicked_aObjects.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleImageGallery.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleNews.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleRandomFact.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleRichText.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleSocialButtons.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleText.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: DEPLOY-mssql2005_ruleXMLFeed.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-container-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-container_aRules-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmCarouselItem-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmCategory-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmCSS-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmHTML-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmImage-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmInclude-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmNavigation-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmNavigation_aObjectIDs-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmNews-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmProfile-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farBarnacle-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farCoapi-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farConfig-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farFU-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farGroup-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farPermission-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farPermission_aRelatedtypes-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farRole-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farRole_aGroups-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farRole_aPermissions-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farUser-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-farUser_aGroups-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-nested_tree_objects-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-refContainers-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-ruleCarousel-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-ruleCarousel_aCarouselItems-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-ruleColumns-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-ruleNews-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-ruleText-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.

The Fandango “mssql2005” scripts shouldn’t fail since I’d already re-tested them above so it must be some environment issue, possibly DB permissions?

Can you open one of the SQL files (e.g. DEPLOY-mssql2005_container.sql) in SQL Management Studio and run it against your DB, using the same username and password that you have configured in your DSN, and let us know if that works or if you get an error?

I ran the following query

use [alb-fc];
go

execute as login = ‘alb-fcuser’;

CREATE TABLE container(
bShared bit NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
displayMethod nvarchar(250) NULL DEFAULT NULL ,
objectID nvarchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘’ ,
mirrorID nvarchar(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL ,
label nvarchar(250) NULL DEFAULT ‘(unspecified)’

It created a table called dbo.container

Do I have to have a DSN in ODBC config on the Windows 2012 server in addition to the ColdFusion 2016 Datasource?

Well as far as the DSN in the ODBC config goes…it didn’t help. Same result. I’ve never had issues with installing Farcry on any other server and have always used a remote SQL server so I’m not sure what the difference is here. I even lowered the local firewall to see if that was blocking something but it didn’t change any results.

Can you drop the container table, then create a test.cfm file next to the /farcry/core/webtop/install/index.cfm file with the following contents?

<cfquery datasource="alb-fc">
CREATE TABLE container(
bShared bit NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
displayMethod nvarchar(250) NULL DEFAULT NULL ,
objectID nvarchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ,
mirrorID nvarchar(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL ,
label nvarchar(250) NULL DEFAULT '(unspecified)' 
);
</cfquery>

Assuming your datasource is called “alb-fc” this should run without error – although I’m expecting it will throw an error since you are having issues during installation… Hopefully any error message you do get will point us in the right direction. Reasons for an error might include;

• The Datasource is restricting the execution of the SQL statement (e.g. SELECT and UPDATE might be allowed, CREATE might be blocked
  • The database user doesn’t have permission to execute the SQL statement (shouldn’t be this since you already tested it above)
  • There is some other kind of error running the database query (connection problem, etc)

Hi!

I’m not sure but think I had similar troubles with installing FarCry on a ColdFusion 2016 server.
The first problem was that the MSSQL 2012 Server Schema was missing in the distribution after solving this by just copying the MSSQL 2005 Schema files and renaming them.
The next problem was the CF 2016 Server because there’s a problem with the CFLOOP.

check Release Notes
https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/release-note/coldfusion-2016-release-notes.html

Known issues and check point 7:

… Premature termination of the loop when invoking a UDF recursively while using CFLOOP to loop over a query that is defined as a var function local variable …

Use the flag -Dcoldfusion.udf.reuseTagInstances=false, …

After setting the flag the installation of FarCry was no problem.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Justin, I created the test.cfm file on the webserver in the install directory but how do you want me to execute it. I browsed to it on the local server and got the following error

Executing the SQL statement is not allowed.   

The error occurred in G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/test.cfm: line 1

1 : <cfquery datasource="alb-fc">
2 : CREATE TABLE container(
3 : bShared bit NULL DEFAULT 0 ,

DATASOURCE   alb-fc 
SQL    CREATE TABLE container( bShared bit NULL DEFAULT 0 , displayMethod nvarchar(250) NULL DEFAULT NULL , objectID nvarchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' , mirrorID nvarchar(50) NULL DEFAULT NULL , label nvarchar(250) NULL DEFAULT '(unspecified)' );  

Resources: •Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
•Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko 
Remote Address   10.0.1.80 
Referrer    
Date/Time   20-Jan-17 10:29 AM 

Stack Trace  
 at cftest2ecfm552347813.runPage(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/test.cfm:1) at cftest2ecfm552347813.runPage(G:/WebApps/LBCC/core/webtop/install/test.cfm:1) 

java.sql.SQLException: Executing the SQL statement is not allowed.
	at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1286)
	at coldfusion.sql.Executive.executeQuery(Executive.java:1211)
	at coldfusion.sql.SqlImpl.execute(SqlImpl.java:406)
	at coldfusion.tagext.sql.QueryTag.executeQuery(QueryTag.java:1202)
	at coldfusion.tagext.sql.QueryTag.startQueryExecution(QueryTag.java:815)
	at coldfusion.tagext.sql.QueryTag.doEndTag(QueryTag.java:768)
	at cftest2ecfm552347813.runPage(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\webtop\install\test.cfm:1)
	at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:251)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.handlePageInvoke(IncludeTag.java:737)
	at coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:573)
	at coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
	at coldfusion.filter.IpFilter.invoke(IpFilter.java:45)
	at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:484)
	at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:43)
	at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40)
	at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:153)
	at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78)
	at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
	at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:60)
	at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
	at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
	at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62)
	at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292)
	at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42)
	at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:536)
	at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AbstractAjpProcessor.process(AbstractAjpProcessor.java:898)
	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Hi atw105ct,

Where does one set this flag? I am using a SQL 2008 remote server and trying to use the SQL 2005 files not the 2012 files in the install directory. If I try to use the 2012 files I get a schema not found error which I would expect.

Executing the SQL statement is not allowed.

This means ColdFusion is blocking the query for some reason. Can you check your DSN settings in the ColdFusion Administrator to make sure “CREATE” statements are allowed?

Justin,

That made a difference. I enabled CREATE in the datasource and that allowed the install to complete but now I am getting a 500 error with a Struct Wrong number of arguments at the login page for /webtop.

Server Error

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
struct
Cause	
struct
Message	wrong number of arguments
StackTrace	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:508) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3168) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfJavaProxy2ecfc897144630$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc:67) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcLOADCLASSES.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:147) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:51) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfutils2ecfc1164801405$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc:27) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcINITAPPLICATIONSCOPE.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:912) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524) at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcONAPPLICATIONSTART.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:253) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:114) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onApplicationStart(AppEventInvoker.java:237) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:345) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:43) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40) at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:153) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:60) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:536) at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AbstractAjpProcessor.process(AbstractAjpProcessor.java:898) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Suppressed	
array [empty]
TagContext	
array
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_STRUCTBEAN
LINE	67
RAW_TRACE	at cfJavaProxy2ecfc897144630$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc:67)
TEMPLATE	G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE	147
RAW_TRACE	at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcLOADCLASSES.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:147)
TEMPLATE	G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE	51
RAW_TRACE	at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:51)
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE	27
RAW_TRACE	at cfutils2ecfc1164801405$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc:27)
TEMPLATE	G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE	912
RAW_TRACE	at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcINITAPPLICATIONSCOPE.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:912)
TEMPLATE	G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE	253
RAW_TRACE	at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcONAPPLICATIONSTART.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:253)
TYPE	CFML
Type	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Detail	An exception occurred while invoking an event handler method from Application.cfc. The method name is: onApplicationStart.
Message	Event handler exception.
RootCause	
struct
Message	wrong number of arguments
StackTrace	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:508) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3168) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfJavaProxy2ecfc897144630$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc:67) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcLOADCLASSES.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:147) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:51) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfutils2ecfc1164801405$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc:27) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcINITAPPLICATIONSCOPE.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:912) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524) at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcONAPPLICATIONSTART.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:253) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:114) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onApplicationStart(AppEventInvoker.java:237) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:345) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:43) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40) at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:153) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:60) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:536) at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AbstractAjpProcessor.process(AbstractAjpProcessor.java:898) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Suppressed	
array [empty]
TagContext	
array
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_STRUCTBEAN
LINE	67
RAW_TRACE	at cfJavaProxy2ecfc897144630$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc:67)
TEMPLATE	G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE	147
RAW_TRACE	at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcLOADCLASSES.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:147)
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE	51
RAW_TRACE	at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:51)
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE	27
RAW_TRACE	at cfutils2ecfc1164801405$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc:27)
TEMPLATE	G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE	912
RAW_TRACE	at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcINITAPPLICATIONSCOPE.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:912)
TYPE	CFML
struct
COLUMN	0
ID	CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE	253
RAW_TRACE	at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcONAPPLICATIONSTART.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:253)
TYPE	CFML
Type	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
StackTrace	coldfusion.runtime.EventHandlerException: Event handler exception. at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onApplicationStart(AppEventInvoker.java:245) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:345) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:43) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(MonitoringFilter.java:40) at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:153) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:94) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserDebugFilter.invoke(BrowserDebugFilter.java:78) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:60) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.filter.CachingFilter.invoke(CachingFilter.java:62) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:219) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:536) at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AbstractAjpProcessor.process(AbstractAjpProcessor.java:898) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:672) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wrong number of arguments at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at coldfusion.runtime.StructBean.invoke(StructBean.java:508) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3168) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfJavaProxy2ecfc897144630$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaProxy.cfc:67) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcLOADCLASSES.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:147) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524) at cfJavaLoader2ecfc77918576$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\javaloader\JavaLoader.cfc:51) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfutils2ecfc1164801405$funcINIT.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\packages\farcry\utils.cfc:27) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3091) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:3068) at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcINITAPPLICATIONSCOPE.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:912) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3544) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invokeUDF(CfJspPage.java:3524) at cfApplication2ecfc1139461282$funcONAPPLICATIONSTART.runFunction(G:\WebApps\LBCC\core\Application.cfc:253) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:492) at coldfusion.filter.SilentFilter.invoke(SilentFilter.java:47) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:425) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ArgumentCollectionFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:388) at coldfusion.filter.FunctionAccessFilter.invoke(FunctionAccessFilter.java:95) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.runFilterChain(UDFMethod.java:339) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:234) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:650) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:439) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:409) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.invoke(AppEventInvoker.java:114) at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onApplicationStart(AppEventInvoker.java:237) ... 38 more
Suppressed	

More to the error but I can’t post in one entry.

Hi,

in my case the problem was the ColdFusion Server Release 2016. This Release
has a problem with the CFLOOP tag so you’ve to set the flag in the
ColdFusion Server as described in the Release Notes

… Use the flag -Dcoldfusion.udf.reuseTagInstances=false, if you see the
following. Clear cfclasses directory located at
\ColdFusion2016\cfusion\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses and restart the server.

Currently I’ve no access to my server but if I remember correctly,
somewhere on the Admin page of the ColdFusion sever you can set the JVM
arguments.

I’ll check tomorrow.

So the installation completed successfully?

Does the front end of your app work, and only the we top has that error, or both have the error?

It’s throwing the exception from the JavaProxy in JavaLoader. I know FarCry Core should be working on CF2016 as there are other community members using it, but I don’t know if they have had to use any special configuration settings to work around any problems.

Yes the Install completed successfully. The main web content doesn’t work either. I get the same Java wrong number of arguments error. I’ll remove the flag -Dcoldfusion.udf.reuseTagInstances=false from the CF administrator under Java JVM Arguments section and see if that fixes anything. That was the last thing I modified.

There is a JavaLoader commit from 3 months ago that may resolve this issue:

Try downloading that JavaLoader.cfc from GitHub and use it to replace the one in core\packages\farcry\javaloader. If that fixes the issue then we can update Core.