I do plan an open source version of the Slatwall integration as well as a “client” version.
The client version is will be developed and completed first, I have a couple of client partners working with me on this.
The open source version will then be developed and released.
I aim to include the following in this open source version:
- Link FarCry & Slatwall security and authentication
- Setting up of “store” pages within FarCry
- Product listing page, including drill-down search, specials etc.
- Product detail pages
- Cart, Checkout, Confirmation pages
- My Account page, including order history/digital downloads
- Add subscription and purchasable content pages/sections - e.g. set up paywall sections of FarCry content based on one-off purchases or subscriptions
- Cross-linking FarCry content and Slatwall products, product types, brands etc.
The overall aim will be to replicate the features that are in the Mura integration and also add some extras for FarCry.
I am not going to set a timeline for the release of the open source version right now, it is possible it could be middle to end of 2020 Q3. Will hope to enlist some eager testers pre-release.
Happy to discuss ideas and requests with anyone…