Any versioned content we create in FarCry 7 sets the dateTimeCreated (and often dateTimeLastUpdated) incorrectly. This is happening to us in both production and dev environments.
We are using the latest code from p720, MSSQL 2016, and ColdFusion 2016 (latest patch - update 2).
- Create an HTML page or a custom type (that extends versions)
- Go to the overview screen and click on the detail/dump button that shows all the fields.
- The dateTimeCreated and dateTimeLastUpdated should be the same at this point, but they’re not. In fact they are way off - often set to timestamps many hours in the future and sometimes a few hours in the past.
- Nav nodes always have this field set to 00:00 hours (ignoring the timestamp altogether)
- Sometimes the dateTimeLastUpdated will be correct (not sure why, but it’s not always correct).
- Both values are often set into the future (sometimes up to 13 hours in the future - it seems random) and sometimes in the past.
- This doesn’t seem to affect content types that extend “types” (at least from my tests so far).