MySQL not accepting all of the inserts during install

Deployed DEPLOY-mysql_ruleText.sql
Deployed DEPLOY-mysql_ruleXMLFeed.sql
ERROR: INSERT-container-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-container_aRules-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmCarouselItem-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmCategory-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmEvent-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
Inserted INSERT-dmEventListing-1.sql
ERROR: INSERT-dmFacts-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.
ERROR: INSERT-dmHTML-1.sql - Error Executing Database Query.

Hi,

Can you check that ā€œEnable multiple queriesā€ is checked in the datasource definition you are using?

See Troubleshooting mySQL database installs for more information and troubleshooting.

If that doesnā€™t help, could you sure a few more details like ACF/Lucee and MySQL version please?

Cheers

2 Likes

Actually I solved it by downloading and installing a jdbc driver and then using ā€˜otherā€™ for the dsn connection and adding allowMultiQueries=true to the actual JDBC Url, which was a Ben Nadel suggestion in one of his helpful topics. But now Iā€™m getting cf10 errors when #preserveSingleQuotes(SQL)# shows up in the codeā€¦ what can I do about that ?

preserveSingleQuotes(SQL) in Install code causing CF10 errors

Is there a work-a-round for this ?

Can you recreate your DSN using the default / built-in MySQL driver? You will need to add the allowMultiQueries=true to the connection string.

If that doesnā€™t resolve it, maybe also double check that there isnā€™t some other option in the DSN that affects preserveSingleQuotes(), it does sound familiar but I canā€™t quite remember of the top of my headā€¦

Are you installing FarCry Core 7.1.1?

Iā€™m installing 7.0, Iā€™ve already tried using the mySQL connector with the added connect string of: allowMultiQueryies=true, but it failed and didnā€™t allow multiQueries, so I had to install a jdbc connector, which apparently does handle the multi lined queries, but balks on preserveSingleQuotesā€¦

What version of MySQL driver?

7.0 is a little old and there could have been a bug that was fixed. Can you try the latest 7.1.1 release from www.farcrycore.org ?

the cf10 native one just says mySQL(4/5) not sure what versionā€¦ the jdbc verson is the latest one on mysql.com